Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful


Hi friends! 

It is time for my annual 'Thankful' list... and I LOVE making this list because it a) reminds me of all the wonderful things I have in my life and b) reminds me how shallow I am sometimes so I should probably work on that!

These are in no particular order.

Things I am thankful for:

Matt - Sloane - Reece - Tess - Wrigley - my mom - my dad - Jord - Jord's humor - Lauren - Lauren's humor - Sam - Alex - Perry - Cohen - Anderson - Michael - Michael's barn that stores manly items from our former home that don't fit in our current home - Jami - electricity - Contiguo water bottles - water - Mac-n-cheese - my mini van that drives me alllll over - good teachers - any and all K-State - Target - McDonald's Coke - Bravo TV - Instagram and Facebook - The Wiggles - Netflix - Mr. Goodcents - Vince Guaraldi Trio - JCrew Factory - TimeHop - my Dyson Stick vacuum - Lysol wipes - Aldi - hot showers and baths - washer, dryer and dishwasher - Glade candles - Chip & Jo - Pottery Barn, but HomeGoods lookalikes - great friends - great family - sound machines - warm coats - popcorn - aunt Sherron's goulash - IKEA - Two Dots - LipSense and my LipSense team - Tess's naps - old school Christmas music - Hanson - Skittles - pumpkins - pretty fall leaves - good hot chocolate - fleece lined leggings - Ugg boots - Birkenstock sandals...

And you! ;)

I'm thankful for this blog and all of my faithful followers. I love doing this when I can squeeze in the time (which has been small the last few weeks)... but thanks for following along through it all!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, a blessed Black Friday and I'll see you back here next week!

XXOO,
Allyson

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top