Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Favorites


As I slowly but surely dive back into blogging, Friday Favorites has been what I have missed the most! It's what I got the most feedback on and what people really seemed to enjoy!

As did I... there was so much fun stuff to throw at you! And so today... we get right back to it.

Glade has done it again, my friends! Last year's Fall candle was ahhh-mazing. It was a Friday Fave maybe more than once (or maybe I just talked about it constantly)!

And they have hit it out of the park this season once more! The Cozy Autumn Candle is legit. I've had  two of these going in the basement and in the kitchen for less than a week and both are almost gone. The smell is perfect - it's Fall at its best!

I picked these up at Target so when you make your third trip of the week out there, this time grab a few of these candles!


I am a SUPER picky shoe person! And even more picky when they are from Target. I want them to look 'real' but I want them at a fantastic price.

Those things usually never coexist.

BUT... Lauren and I got a 'Free Mom Afternoon' a few weeks ago when I was in Kansas City and we went to Target. Because where else would you go when you have four hours of freedom?

I found these and though I don't normally gravitate to a heel because I just like to be comfy... these spoke to me. So I tried them on. And I loved them.

I've done a few InstaStories on them and about their greatness, but really. If you need a nice Fall shoe to wear with jeans or a skirt, I'd check these out. For $35 (with an extra 20 percent off online), you can't beat this!



I went to The Loft this past weekend to work on a future Fitting Room Finds for you all - a new post I hope to try and do once a month from different locations that are fairly easy for everyone to get to. 

This sweater was the first thing I saw when I walked in - smart, Loft. Very smart.

So I picked it up. It was also the first thing I tried on. And I was smitten! 

It's not itchy (key), it didn't feel constricting (key), and it hit me in the right spot that didn't make me look too short (also key). 

The colors are great, especially for the Fall and though it's listed as $69.50 on the website, you know that The Loft is ALWAYS having some kind of deal! So... if you are smitten with this as well, give it a go! With some dark denim and the DV mules from Target listed above, you have yourself a nice little outfit! 


I have to give a shoutout to Matt's cousin Jen for this Friday Fave because without her, we would have never known it existed. 

And that would be a shame. 

We went on a Michigan vacation with some of Matt's cousins (and aunt and uncle) this past summer and everyone (except us who had moved in to our apartment two days before) brought food to share (thanks for the kindness, everyone!). Jen's family brought this layered dip and I think Matt and I literally ate about three-quarters of it. 

I love a good Mexican layered dip. My mom and her friend Kay make it frequently. But this one has nothing I have to pick out, like jalapeños and olives. And I could eat it with a spoon!

SO... moral of the story is that if you are having a get-together, a tailgate... or just want some damn fine dip, get to Costco and get this! You can thank me later.


And if I haven't convinced you yet to try LipSense... I'm failing at my job. :) No, but seriously... I tried Dark Pink on yesterday for the first time and have found yet another color that I love. Why do I have to love them all?! At this point, I don't even know what my go-to color is! 

So for you newbies (and anyone else who reads this blog), if you want to try out LipSense for the first time, comment below or message me and I'll give you five percent off your first purchase! 

I have said it before, but direct sales was not my jam... until I tried this stuff. I was an immediate believer and just want to share the love! :) 


Everyone have a wonderful weekend! Matt and I are going to a Cubs game on Sunday to celebrate my birthday early -- I get to fly to KC on my birthday weekend to meet my nephew who has yet to arrive. But he will be here by then or my sister will be LOSING her mind!!! :) 

XXOO,
Allyson

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top