Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!

I'm sorry about my lack of posting this week. My only response is... it's just been one of those weeks! I'm working really hard on Two Dots so I'm trying to balance it all and this week, the blog got put on the back burner!

But I will NOT short you Friday Favorites!

I wore this on Thursday and had a few people message me, asking where I got the sweatshirt from. And the answer is Old Navy.

I bought a similar sweatshirt from them last year in Heather grey that says 'hello there' and wore it all the time! They are super comfortable and cute to throw on with jeans and sneakers!

They have a few options and I wanted them all. But this one stood out to me.

After the week that we have had, still reeling from Las Vegas, thinking about my friend who two years ago in Paris was minding her own business, just like these concert-goers in Vegas... and someone decided to jack it up with guns and end lives.

She made it back home, as did a lot of the people at the concert in Las Vegas, but others didn't. And everyone's lives will be changed forever.

It is heartbreaking. And gut-wrenching. And unnecessary that evil triumphs. So let's not let it happen. Let's let love win. Buy this sweatshirt and wear it proudly! Maybe you'll change someone's outlook.

This is one of my favorite Essie colors for Fall! Angora Cardi -- not too bright for those that don't want their nails to be a topic of discussion, but a very pretty color that will get you through to winter!


If you haven't fallen into the Mule trend yet, I highly recommend you climb about the train!

Because they are amazing! And the perfect Fall shoe!

Two Dots has a pair of Soho Black Mules that I wore all day yesterday and am in love with! So if you're looking for an inexpensive route, check them out!

Last weekend when I was in Kansas City with my sister, we somehow got on this topic of mules and she showed these to me. Which was funny because I had seen them on a blogger in a fun magenta color and had equally loved them!

But this grey suede color is fantastic because it can go with so much! And at $70, it's hard to beat!



I'm mad that this hasn't been on my 'Favorites' until now. But alas, here it is!

This shop, Loop and Lil's is owned by a Sedan gal and her stuff is beyond adorable! She has an Etsy shop (by the same name), but is taking a little time off - I mean, she stays at home with two little ones.

I get it

. But please check out her Facebook page and if you're in to home decor and homemade gifts that are too cute to pass up, this is your gal!

Kimber, keep up the good work!

I feel like it's my life goal to get everyone to try LipSense at least once. Because once you try it, you either love it. Or you hate it. It's that simple.

But for those that hate it, I don't get it. I mean... it doesn't come off. How many times have you worn lipstick and loved the color and the look and then you go eat and drink and five minutes later, it's gone. The color. And the look.

Not with LipSense. And NOT with my current favorite color (I love them all, let's not kid ourselves). Somehow, I was probably the last distributor to try Caramel Latte. And I have no good explanation for you. Except to say I loved too many others and didn't want to commit to another one!

But I'm so glad I did! Truly, this is going to be my go-to neutral for Fall. I'm obsessed. It's soooo pretty! It's so similar to Caramel Apple, but it has more of a brown undertone than Caramel Apple.

I've got a few left in stock if anyone wants to try as well as some great Fall colors! Comment or message me!


And that's all she wrote, folks! Have a great weekend and crossing fingers the weather will remember that it is truly and officially Autumn. So act like it! ;)

And, as always.... Go Cats! Beat Texas!

XXOO,
Allyson

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top