Thursday, October 19, 2017

What's Your Favorite?

This post is going to be borrrrring. But I need your help!

I am on the hunt for new mascara and new eye makeup remover. So I'm going to need some feedback from everyone on what they love and why!

Mascara is frustrating for me because I loved the Clinique mascara that they would put in the little free bags with purchase. But... they don't sell that in a larger tube (for real!). So... I tried one from Benefit 'They're Real' that I liked... but it was drying out my lashes.

Same with a Covergirl one I gave a whirl. Dried my lashes. I used an Elf brand for a long time, but they stopped making it (what is happening?!!). Currently, I'm using a tester I got from Benefit. Which I don't hate. But I again feel like it's drying my lashes out! Which in turn makes them fall out... it's absurd how I used to have decent looking eyelashes to having few and short!

And while we are on this topic, I have been using the SeneGence lash extend to help my poor lashes out, but I really don't think it's doing much. So that's a bummer BUT an honest review about something I sell! I would LOVE to try Rodan + Fields Lash Boost. But I would need to save every penny to grab that and I don't know if I love my lashes $150 worth. Dang.

As for eye makeup remover... I have used the same Maybelline remover since I was probably a freshman in high school. But lately, I feel like it's lost its luster, which makes me sad to say!

I don't like the oily kind that makes me feel like I wiped baby oil across my eyes so if that's you fave, it probably won't be mine!

I saw DJ Tanner (aka Candace Bure) show a $30 version she likes and I seriously considered it until I realized I needed to ask you all first before I spend $30 on eye makeup remover!

I'm just tired of waking up and having mascara under my eyes, when I wiped it off the night before!

HELP, fiends! Help!

XXOO,
Allyson

5 comments :

  1. Make up remover from Clinique is the best...the one in the blue bottle. Love it! Can't live without it!! There mascara is the best too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok... apparently it's time for me to get back to Clinique!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the Clinique chubby lash fattening mascara. The black honey shade in it is really pretty for fall and looks good with any eye color. My other favorite mascara is the Maybelline push-up angel (in the purple tube). It doesn’t feel drying at all to me. Heather loves the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but I haven’t tried that yet. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh Cameron! Before LiPSense, I surprisingly loved the black honey lipgloss!!! So black honey mascara?!!!!

      I love sample Clinique mascara -- why they don't sell it in a big tube kills me!!

      Delete
  3. I'm currently using Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint mascara and I love it. It comes off so easy at the end of the day and I don't feel like it dries out my lashes. And like Kimber mentioned on Instagram I've been using Ponds Cold Cream to remove my makeup every night and I love it. I've been using it for years and it doesn't leave my skin oily, just feels super clean.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top