Thursday, September 22, 2016

Etsy Finds of the Week





















                                              KSU Willie Wildcat Wall Hanging/Yard Sign
                                                                               By Dark Horse Garage
                                                                                       Price: $45

I promise to not overload you with K-State gear (though this shop also has Royals/Jayhawks/Sooners/etc.) but this popped up on my Etsy page and I had to show it!

I'm SURROUNDED by Razorbacks in Arkansas, while I proudly wave my small KSU flag in the front yard. But I love this one -- I love the old school Willie!

This can be left as is, it can be painted purple (click on the link above to see), they can also attach metal poles at the bottom so it can put in the yard.

Seller has great reviews and many options. I think the price is very reasonable and would be a great addition to my yard or a great Christmas or birthday gift for family members! GO CATS!


                                                                Ginger Mail Subscription
                                                                                  By Ginger P Designs
                                                                                        Price: $15

I love a good mail subscription - such as Birch Box, Bluum, Fab Fit Fun. It's exciting to get something worthwhile in the mail, rather than a constant string of junk that gets tossed as soon as I lay eyes on it.

I've read about other subscriptions like this one, but haven't signed up yet, but think this might be a good one to try! Plus it's also a fantastic gift idea for those that love stationary!

Ginger Mail sends you stationary items, greeting cards,  and a fun variety of other items every 6 weeks for only $15 (and some change)! The designs are adorable and in the picture above you can see a calendar, a notebook, recipe cards. Crossing fingers that a menu planner would be included in a box!

Seller has great reviews! If you order now, your order will ship October 15.
                                                  Double Sided Holiday Pillow
                                                                                By Three Yellow Finches
                                                                                          Price: $36

I said I don't like to spend gobs of money on pillows.

And I mean it.

But then I came across this one.

And I got all warm inside.

Because this movie is so wonderful for so many reasons, but this note from Clarence to George is a keeper. And one that doesn't have to be put away after Christmas. It's a great reminder to have out all the time!

This shop is adorable and has so many fun pillow options that if you don't swoon over this one, there will be another I'm sure you will love! And another great gift option as well. Christmas lists are in the works over here!

Seller has really good reviews though shipping can take at least a month at times, so if you really love this and want it for the holiday season, I'd make a note to get that ordered soon!


Thanks to everyone for reading! To get updates to when I post, go the "Follow by Email" link on the right side of the page and enter your email and each post will come straight to your inbox.

Happy Thursday!

XXOO,
Allyson











No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top