Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pinterestin'

 
Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to the second installment of Pinterestin'! I found a few yummy treats to make this holiday season or New Years as well as some decor ideas, that I want and can't have. :) 



Cranberry Pecan Brie Bites --- YUM! These won't take an extreme amount of time to make, but will be a fantastic addition to your Christmas appetizers!




Grinch Kabobs --- an easy recipe that my kids would love to make AND eat!




LOVE this idea! And I know my mom has to have a few of these crocks laying around! :) When we moved here, my goal was actually to have a pitcher full of old wooden rolling pins in the kitchen. So far, I have two. I have some work to do!



Who wants to come to my house and find a place to make and install these?! I need them for shoes, hats, gloves, etc. immediately! Our was one of the few houses in the neighborhood that didn't get the 'lockers' that have hooks and seating to hang up everyone's backpacks, jackets and whatever else we feel needs to hung up!



Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza --- easy and yummy! A hit with my kids!



Just another fun kitchen with some cool touches -- I'm starting to dig the gold hardware. Three years ago, I would have never said that! And ofcourse, I'm obsessed with the butcher block counter tops!!!


I could do a 'Pinterestin' post almost every day and never show you everything I truly love. Because every five seconds, new stuff pops up that I love!

I saved all of these pins to a specific 'Pinterestin' via Tess and Elm' board, which you can find here or you can follow all of y boards here!

Enjoy the rest of your day! See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

XXOO,
Allyson 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top