Thursday, December 8, 2016

Etsy Finds of the Week


Happy Thursday everyone! Another week almost down, another week closer to Christmas.

This makes me so happy and so anxious at the same time -- still have a few gifts left to get and a few reminders to my husband of gifts he is suppose to get!

Oh well... until then, some Etsy Finds of the Week that might help with your Christmas shopping (even though you all probably have had yours done for two weeks like my sister. Insert jealous eye roll).

Hair Tie Bracelets
$18.50

I'm not sure if you are one of the other 185 million women in the world that wear a hair tie around their wrist.

I am not one of those women. My sister is.

And I don't know about you, but I feel like this option is a bit cuter and maybe safer than wrapping a blood-constricting elastic hair around your wrist! 

These are really cute and look like bracelets! 

Straight from the site: 
  • They come in a gold or silver finish.
  • They are high quality stainless steel.
  • Are polishable to achieve a high gloss shine.
  • Nickel free & Hypoallergenic.
  • Will not tarnish or turn your wrist green.
  • Finish is smooth and will not bubble with time or wear.
  • Comes with black hair tie.
There you have it! I highly recommend! Fits a extra small to extra large wrist. Great stocking stuffer!


Cranberry Spice Mini Bath Bomb
By: Kiyi Kiyi
$4

Three things about this find.

OK, maybe four.

1) I love baths.
2) I love bath bombs.
3) I love cranberry.
4) Awesome stocking stuffer idea! 

I think that's enough for you to buy this immediately! :) The seller says this smells like cranberry with a splash of pine. Like you're swimming in a Christmas tree bath!

This bath bomb is made with moisturizing apricot kernal oil, cocoa butter and shea butter - a perfect relaxation treat! 

Everything is made in Minnesota (which I can verify is a good thing) - they have lots of options on bath bombs, soaps, lip balms, etc. 

Please check them out! 

Oh Holy Night Pillar Candle
By: PCB Home
$9

This seller has got me again! I was just scrolling through Christmas gift ideas and this page popped up, followed by this adorable candle! 

It's definitely unique -- and would be so cute up on a black pedestal candle holder on a mantle!

These pillar candles come in various sizes so the prices vary. 

Please check this seller out if you haven't yet! Lots of great Christmas ideas for family, friends... or yourself! :) 


Happy Etsy shopping everyone!

XXOO,
Allyson


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top