Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday and welcome to another addition of Friday Favorites!

I'm excited about this one -- I've been making a list this past week so let's see what makes the cut!
Another season, another wonderful candle from Glade! I went through three of the Glade pumpkin candles this fall so when they put out their Christmas editions, I knew it would be trouble.

I LOVE the smell of a fresh Christmas tree and Timeless Joy is a great spruce smell! You will walk in your house and your nostrils will clear right up!

This is on sale at Target right now so load up, my friends!

This Lucky Brand Breah Bootie keeps popping up on my Facebook page and it has totally grown on me. As my friend Gabrianna knows, after spending an hour with me at DSW trying on many different kinds and colors of booties, shopping for shoes with me is difficult.

I'm very picky!

Or I know what I want. :)

Now... I love this one and would take it. But I also am still in search of a pair similar to my old and now just yucky Old Navy booties I bought years ago. It' shocking, but they are starting to fall apart. 

Anywho, these are at Nordstrom Rack and $80, which to me, for a bootie that will be worn repeatedly, is a good deal!

I realize the randomness of this favorite, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't pass along this amazing find at Aldi.

Which is my new favorite place to shop.

I live in the land of Wal Mart, so when I actually found an Aldi - far away from where I live - I was thrilled! AND they recently renovated my Aldi, and it is AMAZING!!! I can fill a basket there and spend less than $100. It's unreal. And it's good stuff.

Hence, this amazing cheese, my friends. Holy moly. It is so fantastic! It's white cheddar (which I love) with the sweetness of cranberries. If you're hosting a holiday party... or just like to cut off a hunk of cheese to eat at home, go get this immediately!


I feel strange admitting this.

Since I'm not 17.

But I've been browsing the Abercombie & Fitch website. Fashion bloggers I follow keep posting these cute outerwear items and when I click on it, it takes me to A&F. I literally haven't walked in that store since 2005. But I'm kind of wanting to go back!

This is only as snapshot of the outerwear, but I'm loving it all! I LOVE the pop of red in the Puffer Jacket and I'd take everything in the second row. Right now, everything is 30% off plus free shipping. And I'm sure there will be more deals to come.

Take a look. Do it in the privacy of your own home so no one can see you. NO JUDGING at Tess and Elm!!!


I follow Mom Edit on Facebook and they always blog about great things, but they posted a Gifts Under $25, $50, $100, etc. today and oh goodness. I pretty much wanted it all. But this sweater caught my eye!

It's the Ruffle Shoulder Sweater from Nordstrom. I kinda love it. And kind of want it in my life. It's a little steep for me at $68, but again, it's going to be a sweater lifer, which means it's not leaving my wardrobe ever.

I don't necessarily love it with this skirt, but that's personal opinion. Just for a classic look, I'd do it with dark skinny jeans, some black suede block heel pumps and some fun earrings. Cute little look for a night out ... if you get to do that. I do not, but if I did, that's what I'd wear. :)


Ahhh. Friday Favorites. I love it! I have more on my list, but I'll hold that til next week. Or maybe I'll work on a gift guide.

That would be highly ambitious of me! I'll let you know!

Have a great weekend everyone!

XXOO,
Allyson

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top