Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Yearly Pictures



We came across Wrenn Pacheco thanks to one of my sweet hometown friends when Sloane was a year old. We were going to be in Manhattan for her first birthday party and I wanted to try and get pictures taken of her and Matt and I.

Wrenn was just getting started with her photography business and funny enough, she and her husband were considering a move to southeast Kansas, around Sedan, where I grew up. So we had lots to chat about!

We LOVED our pictures with Wrenn - she was so easy to work with and so sweet, a good combination when you're dealing with children (and a husband who would rather be doing anything that taking pictures -- though he always loves them after the fact)!

Since then, we have used Wrenn every year (with the exception of one when we couldn't get back to Kansas for pictures) for family pictures and every year, I'm in love.

And every year, someone in my family doesn't want to cooperate and/or the weather doesn't want to cooperate, such as the last two years.




Wrenn's business has BOOMED since we first started using her - she is an amazing wedding photographer and spends many weekends doing just that. She was my sister's wedding photographer and I'm still jealous about that and she just recently shot my friend Abby's wedding in Manhattan. Again. Jealous.


But we are thankful we have found someone who now knows our family, can deal with what comes with us, and who I can trust will capture pictures that we will treasure forever!




 SO... if you need a wonderful photographer in Kansas ------- find Wrenn! :)


XXOO,
Allyson

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful!! Love your outfit, Al and the color coordination too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top