Thursday, January 26, 2017

Etsy Finds of the Week


Welcome to Thursday friends and another edition of Etsy Finds of the Week!



Pack of Proud Pooches Tea Towel
By: Mary Kilvert
$15.47

I have explained before my love of tea towels and how I am seasonal with them. I am also picky about the colors IN the tea towels -- they need to be bright when the seasons are brighter (spring, summer) and toned down when it's a more neutral season (fall, winter).

Then I found this shop and kind of threw all of my rules out!

This gal's stuff is adorable! And all would be great as house warming gifts, or small birthday gifts.

Mugs, aprons, tea towels, notebooks... and lots of just cute, fun prints!

She is English so none of this is surprising that I love it all!

Check it out!

 Doormat
By: Shop Josie B
$44

There are no words.

Because these doormats say it all for you!

I am obsessed with all of them!

Seriously, I have no words. Go look for yourself!!!


 Personalized Name Necklace
By: Caitlyn Minimalist
$29

I know I have talked about fun necklaces to purchase for Sloane that would be fun for her to wear around - the girl loves jewelry! And i feel like we have moved past the plastic jewelry, we are now on to real metals.

This necklace would be so cute with her name -- or what a great gift for a mom, girlfriend, best friend!

So simple and can be worn with other necklaces layering it!

Currently 40 percent off this necklace so get it while it's hot!


Everyone have a great day and we will see you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

XXOO,
Allyson


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top