Thursday, October 20, 2016

Etsy Finds of the Week


Happy Thursday everyone! We've almost wrapped up another crazy busy week at the Clark's followed by another crazy, busy weekend... but that's just how we roll! Enjoy these finds!

Wood Kitchen Sign Pallet
$28

I love a good, distressed wood sign! But they are hard to come by without having to spend a pretty penny! I recently attended a fun night out where the host actually makes these signs as a part-time fun gig! I made a 'Clark - Est. 2008' sign to hang in our dining room and love it! 

There are quite a few Etsy sellers that sell signs so you kind of have to wade through them to find the style you like, and I LOVE this style!

This one jumped out at me because I'd love to hang this above my pantry in our kitchen! Plus its just the right amount of distressed for me. 

This seller has alot of primitive home decor (right up my mom's alley) and some really cute signs - including a 'Pumpkin' one that is again screaming my mom's name! Seller looks fairly new to Etsy, but has great reviews! 


Boxwood Wreath
By: Crafty Nest Supplies
$19.99

I blame my friend Emily for my obsession with boxwood. I had never noticed it too much until I became friends with her and went to her house. She had a small boxwood wreath and it was just so ... Pottery Barn/Restoration Hardware-esque that I fell in love. So when we moved, I wanted boxwood wreaths, a boxwood tree in my front planter, boxwood twigs... I wanted it all! 

Last year when I was decorating our house for Christmas for the first time, I of course wanted some xmall boxwood wreaths to hang from our glass cabinets in the kitchen. I had some gift cards to use from Etsy so I did some searching and found these! I ordered four and hung them on each glass panel with a red and burlap entwined ribbon and it was oh-so-cute! 

This seller had each wreath wrapped individually and they still look gorgeous today! I can't wait to hang them back up! 

Seller has great reviews and quick shipping! 


Trick or Treat Bag
$22

My mom got each of my kids a trick or treat bag a few years ago because we just CAN'T carry around a Wal Mart sack like the rest of the world! :)

The kids bags are adorable... and from Etsy (of course)! And I was searching through the Halloween section, I came across this bag! I love it -- and know that Ms. Tess is going to need a bag as well ... so we might have to be getting this one! It's very similar to Sloane's and Reece's and the size is perfect.

It's made of polyester and has long handles to carry all of the overflowing candy!

This seller has quite a few adorable items, but it looks like their starting to get lots of orders so make sure to check the shipping time. 


See you all tomorrow with some Friday Favorites!

XXOO,
Allyson


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top